Smashbox Priming Water




I am not a fan of silicone based primers, it feels weird when I rub it into my dry skin, like I'm blocking air , and moisture from my face. This primer water is free of silicone, oil and alcohol, and can be used before makeup, after to set, or during the day to refresh. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft, and moisturized while also adding a slight dewey look after makeup application.

Does anyone else get the makeup slump at around 3pm and touch up their patchy foundation or is that just me? well instead of spreading more on, I find by giving this a spray and just using my foundation re-blend all my base and it returns back to how it looked at 9am.In summer this is a beauty when its hot, wack it in the fridge let it cool and give yourself a nice cool spray down.

I have had this bottle since the beginning of June and I have probably used it every day with the occasional missed one, so it does have a decent lasting power which for me justifies the price tag.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comment I will try to respond as soon as possible, feel free to email me at poapf@outlook.com