Sleek Colour Corrector


I've always appreciated Sleek for its affordability and good quality products, however I had recently neglected the Sleek stands, I think it was just because none of the products interested me as I felt like I had tried it all.
I popped into boots the other day as I wanted to pick up a few things from NYX, and lone behold I saw this, I believe this is a newly released product. I keep seeing all this "clown techniques" on Instagram, and well, I'm curious!
The palette holds six coloured concealers;
• Green: Neutralises redness – ideal for concealing scars and blemishes.
• Lilac: Neutralises yellow – ideal for brightening sallow, dull complexions.
• Blue: Neutralises orange – ideal for neutralising freckles and hyperpigmentation.
• Rose: Adds radiance and brightens dark spots.
• Yellow: Neutralises purple – ideal for concealing veins and dark circles
• Orange: Neutralises blue – ideal for concealing dark circles on medium skin tones.

each concealer is of a creamy consistency and isn't as daunting as it looks, the colour payoff is a good strength without being overly strong, I was worried about my BB cream fading throughout the day and my face ending up like josephs technicolour dream coat, but no issues.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comment I will try to respond as soon as possible, feel free to email me at poapf@outlook.com